Specialty Tree Service is a leading company in our industry in the region. We’re now hiring a Tree Trimmer & Pruner to help us keep growing. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Specialty Tree Service is a perfect place to get ahead. You’ll be glad you applied to Specialty Tree Service.
Responsible for cutting down, pruning, or trimming branches, leaves, and roots from trees to prevent damage and destruction or for aesthetic purposes.
- Cut away dead, obstructive, or excess branches from trees and shrubbery.
- Utilize chain saws and work crews to safely cut down limbs.
- Climb trees with safety devices to properly cut down limbs.
- Prune or treat trees or shrubs using handsaws, pruning hooks, sheers, and clippers.
- Use lifts and power tools to gain access to high areas.
- Remove debris and cart away large limbs for disposal.
- Cut branches away from power lines.
- Cable, brace, tie, bolt, stake, and guy trees and branches to provide support.
- Utilize climbing equipment or buckets of extended truck booms, and/or chainsaws, hooks, handsaws, shears, and clippers.
- Use shovels and rakes to clear debris.
- Manage work crews.
- Clear sites, streets, and grounds of woody and herbaceous materials, such as tree stumps and fallen trees and limbs.
- Spray and treat diseased trees.
- Reshape trees to create aesthetically pleasing shapes.
- Water and fertilize trees.